DIAMOND RENEWED CERTIFIED TRUCKS
Diamond Renewed® Certified Confidence Comes Standard
INDUSTRY-LEADING 180+ POINT INSPECTION AND RECONDITIONING
With Diamond Renewed® Certified, Confidence Comes Standard. Diamond Renewed Certified is the industry’s leading pre-owned commercial truck reconditioning program. Behind every Diamond Renewed badge you can find:
• A late-model, low-mileage unit
• A unit that has passed a rigorous 180+ inspection and reconditioning process
• The industry leading engine protection, standard 1-year/100,000 mile, System1 Confidence™ Warranty
• The DPF and DOC cleaned or replaced
• The latest generation of EGR components including EGR Valve, High Temp (HT) and Low Temp (LT) Cooler Cores
• A “road-ready” and DOT-inspected unit
• Comprehensive fluid service performed
• The engine control module (ECM) updated and most recent calibrations and recalls performed.
INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY PROTECTION
Diamond Renewed Certified units come standard with the industry-leading System1 Confidence Warranty. The System1 Confidence Warranty provides:
• Factory-backed warranty coverage for Standard 1-year/100,000 miles factory-backed engine warranty coverage, with additional coverage available for up to 2-years/200,000 miles
• Covers 100 percent of engine labor and major engine parts including engine electronics, EGR components, turbos, injectors and water pump
• Has NO deductible.
INDUSTRY-LEADING SERVICE SUPPORT
Diamond Renewed Certified units equipped with OnCommand™ Connection are available with OnCommand Repair Advocate – an expedited repair service which provides a dedicated team member to monitor repair progress, keep repairs on track and ensure drivers are updated on repair milestones and timing.
All Diamond Renewed Certified used International® Trucks come standard with a GeoTab® telematics device* and pre-paid 12-month subscription that is integrated with OnCommand Connection – an innovative tool which allows you to monitor the performance of your unit in real time. With OnCommand Connection you can:
• Review truck health reports, which include an easy-to-read list of calibration updates, fault codes, vehicle location and more
• Review Fault Code Action Plans that describe fault severity recommended actions and repair instructions for the servicing dealer
• Find the nearest International dealer location, with the interactive mapping feature
• Watch for minor problems and take action on them before they turn into larger issues
• Monitor your truck in real time using our smartphone app
*Already have a telematics system? OnCommand Connection is compatible with most major telematics providers.
Learn even more about OnCommand Connection at OnCommandConnection.com
Here's how we create the best value in the used truck market
“The Evans Network of Companies has worked with International for the past two and a half years. We’re exclusive to International simply because other OEMs didn’t provide the same level of service. International has proven to be a dependable partner across the board.”
- Chris Giltz, SVP of Operations
The Evans Network of Companies