INDUSTRY-LEADING 180+ POINT INSPECTION AND RECONDITIONING
With Diamond Renewed® Certified, Confidence Comes Standard. Diamond Renewed Certified is the industry’s leading pre-owned commercial truck reconditioning program. Behind every Diamond Renewed badge you can find:
• A late-model, low-mileage unit
• A unit that has passed a rigorous 180+ inspection and reconditioning process
• The industry leading engine protection, standard 1-year/100,000 mile, System1 Confidence™ Warranty
• The DPF and DOC cleaned or replaced
• The latest generation of EGR components including EGR Valve, High Temp (HT) and Low Temp (LT) Cooler Cores
• A “road-ready” and DOT-inspected unit
• Comprehensive fluid service performed
• The engine control module (ECM) updated and most recent calibrations and recalls performed.
INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY PROTECTION
Diamond Renewed Certified units come standard with the industry-leading System1 Confidence Warranty. The System1 Confidence Warranty provides:
• Factory-backed warranty coverage for Standard 1-year/100,000 miles factory-backed engine warranty coverage, with additional coverage available for up to 2-years/200,000 miles
• Covers 100 percent of engine labor and major engine parts including engine electronics, EGR components, turbos, injectors and water pump
• Has NO deductible.
INDUSTRY-LEADING SERVICE SUPPORT
Diamond Renewed Certified units equipped with OnCommand™ Connection are available with OnCommand Repair Advocate – an expedited repair service which provides a dedicated team member to monitor repair progress, keep repairs on track and ensure drivers are updated on repair milestones and timing.
All Diamond Renewed Certified used International® Trucks come standard with a GeoTab® telematics device* and pre-paid 12-month subscription that is integrated with OnCommand Connection – an innovative tool which allows you to monitor the performance of your unit in real time. With OnCommand Connection you can:
• Review truck health reports, which include an easy-to-read list of calibration updates, fault codes, vehicle location and more
• Review Fault Code Action Plans that describe fault severity recommended actions and repair instructions for the servicing dealer
• Find the nearest International dealer location, with the interactive mapping feature
• Watch for minor problems and take action on them before they turn into larger issues
• Monitor your truck in real time using our smartphone app
*Already have a telematics system? OnCommand Connection is compatible with most major telematics providers.
Learn even more about OnCommand Connection at OnCommandConnection.com
- Chris Giltz, SVP of Operations