If you’re looking to buy a new-to-you truck
or an International Certified Pre-Owned model
, one of the easiest ways to reduce your down payment is to trade or sell a truck of your own. We will buy your truck even if you don’t buy from us. International Used Truck Centers makes the process simple. It starts with completing the form below!
1. Simply provide some details about your trade-in truck, such as its make, model, and VIN number. You can also attach photos of the interior and exterior.
2. Then, input your contact information, so we can contact you if we have any additional questions.
3. UTC will inspect and value your truck. See the Standard Terms & Conditions to prepare your truck for sale or trade.
4. Provide evidence of clean and clear title or title lien and payoff amount, no junk/salvage titles.
5. Once you receive an offer, make an appointment to drop the truck off at the UTC. We will verify your offer and arrange payment. Requirements vary from state to state but we will let you know what to bring with you.
Calculate Your Commercial Truck Value With International Used Truck Centers
If you’ve been planning to sell your commercial truck, there’s likely one question on your mind: “What’s my truck worth?” Our used truck value calculator form includes the option to upload pictures so you can receive the most accurate estimate of your truck’s trade-in value. Once we have all of your vehicle’s information, we can contact you with your offer, and you can take this figure and apply it towards our used, certified pre-owned, or wholesale trucks. Find out how to calculate your commercial truck value by completing our online form today with International Used Truck Centers!
How to Calculate the Trade-In Value of My Truck
If you’ve never had to sell a commercial truck, you may not be sure how to estimate truck value. The International Used Truck Centers used truck value calculator form can help you get an accurate estimate for your semi truck trade-in. Review our tips below to get started:
- Once you’ve completed our online form, we’ll contact you to provide you with our estimate. Until then, you can then browse our inventory and apply that to one of our semi trucks.
- If your semi truck trade-in doesn’t cover the value of your new vehicle, you can secure a commercial truck loan to help you cover the rest with the International Used Truck Centers finance center.
- What if you want to sell a commercial truck that you still have an outstanding loan on? While this situation can be more complicated, the International Used Truck Centers finance representatives can go over your options with you.
- If you’re ready to pursue a semi truck trade-in, you can bring your truck to a International Used Truck Centers location along with your title, keys, and registration.
Sell Your Commercial Truck Today at International Used Truck Centers
You know the answer to, “What’s my truck worth,”, so now it’s time to see what you can get for your commercial truck’s value at International Used Truck Centers. Browse our inventory online and then schedule a test drive to spec your next truck at one of International Used Truck Centers’s locations today!