Center Spotlight: Indianapolis, IN
Nestled in the seat of Marion County, Indianapolis, IN is a city of convergence, where many highways and byways circle, intersect, and end. There are 12,000 miles of interstates and U.S. and state routes in Indiana alone. Our International Used Truck Centers location in Indianapolis, IN has helped countless truckers find the right used truck or fleet for their businesses, getting them back on Indiana roads in confidence, Learn a bit more about our Indy location below, as well as a few pointers for navigating the city.
Location & Hours
Do you have questions for our Indianapolis, IN staff? Here are the contact details and hours for this store:
1429 Harding Court
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Sales: (317) 787-3113
Fax: (317) 786-4170
Monday — 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Tuesday — 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Wednesday — 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Thursday — 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday — 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday — By Appointment Only
Sunday — Closed
Find the Truck You Need at a Competitive Price
International Used Truck Centers has locations all over the country. Whether you’re visiting our Indianapolis, IN store or another location, you’ll find an impressive selection of used and International Certified Pre-Owned commercial vehicles. Shopping for a sleeper for the long journeys ahead, or are you interested in a truck with a Cummins® engine? Our team of experts will help you find it! Here are just a few more reasons to make us your preferred truck dealer in Indy:
- Knowledgeable Financing: Get the financing assistance you deserve from our team of expert who are dedicated to snagging you the best possible rates and terms on your truck loan.
- Export Sales: Interested in a truck for sale outside the U.S.? We can export the vehicle you need for your business at a fair rate.
- Payment Calculator: Estimate your monthly payments using our handy payment calculator, and plan ahead for your next purchase.
- Hot Buys: Find great offers on the truck you need, be it an International, Freightliner, or Kenworth.
How to Navigate Indianapolis, IN Like a Pro
Whether you’re an Indy native or just visiting, you’re guaranteed a smoother journey through the “Crossroads of America” when you keep the following tips in mind:
- Plan Your Route in Advance: This is a great piece of advice to follow no matter where you’re headed, but is especially helpful if you’re traveling through Indianapolis. Four interstates intersect the city. Before you head out, use Google Maps to plan your journey and get the lay of the land. Pro Tip: I-465 is a big circle. If you miss the right exit the first time, you’ll eventually circle back around and get a second chance.
- Roundabout Etiquette: Roundabouts can be troublesome, especially if you’re maneuvering a large, heavy-duty vehicle. Hamilton County has a lot of these. Checking your mirrors is a must. Once you enter the roundabout, you have the right of way and should continue on in your lane until you exit the roundabout.
- Don’t Driving During Rush Hour: Staying off the busy interstates during rush hour is always a good strategy. Indianapolis covers a lot of ground — it’s 270 miles long and 140 miles wide. Even if traffic is moving, it can take upwards of half an hour to reach the suburbs from the city. Save yourself the headache and avoid rush hour, which is Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., and from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Check the Weather: Plan your trip accordingly based on weather conditions. Bitter cold and heavy snowfall are par for the course during winters in Indy. Stay ahead of the curve by checking the weather in advance and adjusting your route as necessary.
Look No Further for a Midwestern Used Semi Truck Dealer!
Whether you’re looking for a used truck for sale or the opportunity to buy wholesale, International Used Truck Centers in Indianapolis, IN is here to help. Contact us with questions about our inventory or pay us a visit today!