The DuraStar 4300
Uncle Al’s UTC Tech Tip
Built completely of commercial-grade components and materials, DuraStar is as tough as you need it to be, and then some.
Quality construction: This truck boasts
- a nearly indestructible huck-bolted chassis (special fastener)
- Its sturdy cab exceeds SAE and ECE roll-over safety regulations
- Its base coat/clear coat paint resists corrosion and weather
Commercial grade components: International utilized all commercial-grade components bumper to bumper, including:
- its best-in-class HVAC system
- its four point rubber mount cab suspension
- its 3-piece, high-strength composite hood
- its optimized drive train
This truck’s components have all been real-world tested and have a well-earned reputation for adaptability.
- Best-in-class cab depth and leg room for driver and passenger comfort
- Seats that provide more comfort on even the longest trips
- Tilt telescoping steering column to accommodate every need
- Best-in-class HVAC optimizes comfort no matter the season
- Easy-to-read instrument panel helps improve driver safety
- Standard netted overhead storage console
- Panoramic, swept-back windshield that maximizes the driver’s range of vision for increased safety and ease of operation
- With Diamond Logic the engine, transmission, instrument panel and other vehicle components continuously communicate with each other electronically, relaying information to the driver for safety and vehicle operation.
- Flexibility for the secondary customer to adapt chassis electrical functions to meet their needs.
- Advanced diagnostics software to increase uptime
Cummins Power ISB 6.7
- American designed and globally embraced
- Largest Service Network in North America – If anything goes wrong with your customer’s engine, Cummins has over 3,500 authorized service locations. International has 720 dealer locations, with 7,445 service bays and 24/7/365 availability
- Parts Availability – International is #1 in parts availability according to Carlisle report – 24 hour turnaround specialty parts availability from PDC
- Proven in various duty cycles and across diverse applications
- Lowest cost of operation
- Maximum uptime
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Superior lifetime value
- Low maintenance Long service intervals
- Better fuel economy
Allison Fully Automatic Transmission:
- Today’s drivers are less familiar with driving manual transmission
- A driver is more alert and in-tune with the vehicle, leading to increased driver retention and better safety records.
- The Allision brand is engineered and manufactured to last
- Hundreds of service facilities across the USA and around the world
More From Uncle Al
Uncle Al’s UTC Tech Tip Contact Us Occasionally we encounter trucks in the UTO centers with the Bendix® Wingman® Fusion™ System option. This system integrates next-generation advanced safety technologies such as radar, camera, and braking. The combination is a comprehensive driver alert system, utilizing powerful safety technology in today’s commercial vehicle marketplace. Following are highlights of the system’s features….
Uncle Al’s UTC Tech Tip Contact Us Product Highlights Built completely of commercial-grade components and materials, DuraStar is as tough as you need it to be, and then some. Quality construction: This truck boasts a nearly indestructible huck-bolted chassis (special fastener) Its sturdy cab exceeds SAE and ECE roll-over safety regulations Its base coat/clear coat…
Uncle Al’s UTC Tech Tip The information in this tech tip is to help increase UTO customer satisfaction, reduce costs and create client dialogue Winter preparation is an annual event for fleet and owner-operators from Detroit to Denver — even Tampa can earn big dividends by avoiding unnecessary downtime and safe operation. Coolant: Whether you…
Uncle Al’s UTC Tech Tip This tech tip is to increase customer knowledge and satisfaction while supporting the OSR’s time management. Over the years, whether training in the field or from home office supporting our sales staff, there is contact from customers requesting general information about their truck. The customer’s instinct is to call UTC…
Uncle Al’s UTC Tech Tip The information in these tech tips is to help increase UTO / UTC customer satisfaction UltraShift Plus & Smart Advantage Series This week’s tech talk supports discussions with clients that may never have encountered a manual automated transmission. The majority of current International trucks on your UTC lot have the…